Monday 30 August 2010

n_ilk & dundee jamboree at the botanics.

i heart...
 
having my first stall!
 
in less than 2 weeks, on the 11th september, the dundee botanic gardens plays host to n_ilk & dundee jamboree who have organised a whole smorgasbord of sights, sounds & stalls. featuring a mini-market full of creative crafts & homemade homewares, where i will be watching over my first ever stall! please make sure you come & say hello.
 
not only that but there will be a whole array of music throughout the event, including some of my very favourites - esperi, finn lemarinel & conquering animal sound, make sure to give them a wee listen.
 
i'm off to go book my bus, b&b & get making bits for my stall, hope to see your lovely faces here...
 

buy your tickets HERE!
 
xox.

No comments:

Post a Comment