Friday 27 August 2010

snuggle time.

i heart...

favourite fridays.

how on earth is it friday already?! this week has flown in, so much so i'm writing this before i go to work because in my head it was only about tuesday. it has been a busy week mind you, i've been working every day, meaning i've worked 44 hours so far.

but! thats all going to change next week & i CANNOT wait. full time hours were really getting too much for me, so i had a wee chat with my boss & she's let me change to a 30 hour contract. this means i'll only be in 3 days a week, which is awesome. i'll get enough time to rest & have lots more time for crafting. i am very much looking forward to the lots of days i have ahead of me spent snuggling up on the sofa with a fruit tea & some knitting.

plus this week's favourite friday would make my sofa even more inviting!
it is this beautiful rosie cushion by Clare Nicolson, guaranteed to make any sofa, chair or bed look prettier & even more snuggly.

xox.

No comments:

Post a Comment