Friday 13 August 2010

sewing here, there & wherever i can fit it in.

i heart...


favourite friday.


this week i have become slightly more exhausted & frustrated as each day has passed. although i enjoy my job, (i really have no right to complain about it at all. afterall i do spend the day making jigsaws, painting pictures & playing with cornflour gloop, opposed to most people who spend their 9-5's in front of a soul destroying computer screen.) however, working 40 hours a week, having to get up at 6.30am every morning to catch my bus & having to run about all day with the energy of a 3 year old is starting to get to me.

it's meant that i've had to put my crafting on the back-burner & my dreams of starting my own freelance community arts workshops even further into the distance. but enough complaining. a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do.

for the time being i will just have to fit my crafting into the little freetime i do have & possibly do some on the go.
which ever so conveniently ties in with this week's favourite friday...




this pretty but also practical necklace made by She Draws.


perfect for sewing on to go, on the loo or on the job & looking awesome at the same time. what more could a busy girl want.

xox.

No comments:

Post a Comment