Saturday 19 February 2011

upcycling.

i heart...

upcycling.

me & the other half have started a new venture called Rewind. Reuse. Revive. which does exactly as it does on the tin. we source out vintage goodies from days gone by & pap them on our online shop for you to reuse & revive! everything from antique books, to retro records, old school cameras to pretty homewares, the list is endless. our online shop opens on 22nd, in the meantime you can 'like' our facebook page here.

anyway, whilst out scavenging for Rewind. Reuse. Revive. i picked up myself some lovely floral china plates. i've been wanting a vintage cake stand for so long now, but i haven't been lucky enough to come across one that hasn't stretched the purse strings so much they snap, so decided to make one myself...


i love it. & it was so so easy to make. i found some old sherry glasses & glued them in between my lovely plates & bish, bash, bosh - i have my very own cake stand! 

upcycling is the best.

xox.

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea! I've saved up a whole bunch of vintage plates I've found at boot sales or charity shops, was going to find someone to drill holes in them but might try this instead :) Your one looks gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete