Saturday 9 October 2010

birthday.

i heart...


favourite friday.

i don't heart however, having a bit too much to drink on my birthday night out, tripping, falling straight onto my knees & waking up in excruciating pain & realising my knees have now swollen to the size of the sun. they are feeling a bit better today but yesterday wasn't much fun, hence favourite friday being a day late. i'm glad i can still retain so much class in my mid-twenties! dearie me.

anyway, besides banging my knees into oblivion i had a lovely birthday & got this baby from the boy...


i LOVE it. still waiting on some film to arrive but i can't wait to try it out. i love the thought of going back to when you would take a photo & have no idea how it was going to turn out, no looking at a preview & being 'i look awful, delete it & take another one', just capturing a moment exactly as it was at that moment without trying to make it into something it wasn't.

this week's favourite friday is also retro camera themed...
it is this awesome polaroid keyring from Cut Copy Create, the perfect accessory for any budding photographers out there.

xox.

No comments:

Post a Comment