Thursday 21 April 2011

Secrets.

i heart...


secrets.

Thing is, I am RUBBISH at keeping them & get far too excited. I'm rubbish at presents, merely for the fact that I end up telling the person what it is before they can even open it. Well, we have one very big secret & I think I've done very well by keeping it for 2 whole days, so as my reward I'm going to allow myself to tell you now :)

i heart... is soon to publish it's very own monthly zine called...


It will act as a platform for artists/designers, allow you to have your say, inspire collaboration, keep you up-to-date on events & projects, have a different artist design the cover each month... Contribution is the key!

Our first issue will be available on the 1st of June 2011, but you can pre-order yours now if you like. Now this is the different bit. We want you to choose how much you'd like to pay, so it's accessible to everyone. That's right, we could be slightly mad but, you only have to pay what you can afford & our zine will wing it's way to your postbox.

We want you to get involved as much as possible. Firstly, we want one of you talented lot to design the front cover. The only guidelines are...

The theme is 'beards & bears'.
Submissions must be black & white and A5 in size.

So get doodling & send your submissions by 15th May to -

To read about a whole bunch of other ways you can contribute head on over to the website - 


We've also got a facebook page - 


And a twitter page -



Ahhhh, now doesn't that feel better!

xox.

No comments:

Post a Comment