Friday 15 April 2011

beards & love.

i heart...


favourite friday.


For those that don't already know, me & the boy moved up to Aviemore (where I spent most of my childhood) back in August last year, mostly to sort out various family things after my Granny & Granda both passed away. It was great to get up here & be away from it all, but now I'm itching to get back to Glasgow. I've moved around aaaalot, think I'm on my 29th? house in 24 years? Yeah. So I really want to make a home for me & Chris, be settled, have our friends around us & be happy. This week's favourite friday makes me happy too (although Chris' beard isn't quite as substantial & i wish my hair was this long)...


...this cute illustration is by Clare Owen & makes me smile.

Chris & I will be moving back to Glasgow in September (fingers crossed, it could be sooner) & I cannot wait. Expect to see a lot more crafty goings on in Glasgow when we arrive!

xox.

No comments:

Post a Comment