Friday 15 April 2011

Musiccc.

i heart...

music.



We've received so many different kinds of music for our Music To My Ears project. Everything from folk, pop, experimental, metal, country, trance, electro & instrumental! Thank you so much to everyone for submitting their songs, it was a pleasure to listen. However, this month's song, which will be featured on our website for the next month is...

'Peephole' by Synonym! As much as I struggle to say the word synonym (it usually comes out symonyn) I do love this song. It reminds me of the soundtrack for one of my favourite films -The Science Of Sleep.

Synonym is the experimental electronic alter-ego of Allan J Swan of instrumental metallers You Already Know (you should definitely go & check them out too) & have been making music since way back in 1993 when I was just a sproggit. Head over to our website now & have a wee listen...

If you or your band would like to be featured on or website next month, pop your tunes into our dropbox...

Send me your sounds

We look forward to listening!

xox.

No comments:

Post a Comment