Thursday 21 July 2011

i heart...

I Build Collapsible Mountains.

By far one of my favourite musicians & also one of my favourite people, so I'm very happy to say that we're featuring him - the lovely Luke Joyce (who also happens to be an awesome photographer, e-mail him with requests) on our website this month.

The track 'Face Of Thunder Grin' comes from his upcoming album 'Spectator & The Act' which will be released through American label Burning Building Records on the 11th October. I've been lucky enough to have a wee listen to the other album tracks too & by Jove your ears are in for a treat.

I Build Collapsible Mountains will be playing in the GoNorth Tour stage at the Wickerman festival this weekend, so if you're going make sure to pop in for a listen & if not head on over to our website & have a listen now!

If you would like your music to be featured on our website, send your tunes to our Soundcloud dropbox.

Send me
your sounds

No comments:

Post a Comment