Sunday 15 May 2011

Music for the month.

i heart...

getting to listen to all the amazing songs that are sent our way each month for our Music To My Ears project.

This month we've chosen to feature Tom Irvine & his song 'Bubblewrap'.

'I'm still just starting out and I'm in the process of getting a band together to perform my songs live. I try to use as many nice noises and instruments as I can to create interesting, but more often just catchy, music. Some of my main influences include Menomena, Conquering Animal Sound and Meursault. I'm much more used to playing louder, guitar-based, shouty music, so this is all a bit of an experiment for me, but it's nice to finally be writing songs that are actually pleasant to listen to!'

You can listen to Tom's tune over on our website - www.iheartdotdotdot.co.uk
And if you fancy sending some music to us too, pop it into our soundcloud dropbox & we'll have a listen - www.soundcloud.com/iheartdotdotdot/dropbox

xox.

No comments:

Post a Comment