Friday 27 May 2011

Holiday!

i heart...

holidays.

It's been a good few years now since I've been on one, my last being a month's trip round parts of Spain, just me & my tent - best experience ever. I saw some amazing places, met some lovely people & found out who I really was somewhere along the way too. I'd advise everyone to go travelling on their own at least once in their life, it really was life-changing.


Well, I'm off to Spain again to one of my favourite cities - Barcelona, this time with the boy alongside me. We're going for the Ilu-Station Indie Comix Fest, which is a festival of illustration & zines taking place between the 4th - 12th June.


There'll be a zine market, several exhibitions & workshops too. I can't wait! Plus, the boy is writing about it for The Herald. I'm super proud.

Sooo, whilst we're away the online eco-shop will be on holiday too, between the 3rd - 15th June. You'll still be able to order your lovely eco-friendly bits, however they won't be processed till we come back, hopefully feeling relaxed, covered in freckles & raring to go! So if there's something you've got your eye on in our online eco-shop, make sure & order it before the 3rd.

Adios Amigos!

xox.

No comments:

Post a Comment